Thursday, September 24, 2015

Symmetrical Images


The composition of this image is radial(symmetrical) in balance.
There is a sense of emphasis on the star because of the way it is centered.
The depth of field is deep because you can see the background.
I decided to take this image because i thought it was pretty and I took it up close because I didn't want the rest of the floor in the background. 



The composition of this image is symmetrical in balance.
There is a sense of contrast because of the colors in and on the plastic container compared to the wall in the background.
The depth of field is deep because you can see the background.
I decided to take this picture because I like how it is very colorful and it caught my eye.



The composition of this image is symmetrical in balance.
There is a sense of contrast because of the colors used. The image of the female silhouette within the circle is a light color(white/cream), while the circle surrounding it is a dark color(red/burgundy).
The depth of field is deep because you can see the background.
I decided to take this picture because I knew it was symmetrical right away when I saw it.

1 comment:

  1. For images 1 and 2 to make them have stronger asymmetrical balance I would place the main subject offset to a side.

    ReplyDelete