Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Blog Comments

Gaby's: I agree that red bull is a problem is out society health wise. I think that the fact that they don't include the health his validates the that they are scared to let the consumers know what's really in the drink. From the way you played the words, I feel like he way in which you talk about the wings the way I am going to think about them.

Katherine's: I agree that social media does have negative effects of people with mental illnesses because sometimes when they see something that they can relate to, it's not always positive and can reinforce the negative feelings they feel. I think that the dark colors really give you a sad feeling. I agree that there is a sense of emphasis on the neon letters because they really pop and make you focus on them because of the dark background. 


Kawachi: I agree that rape of women is an underrated topic because of the way in which people try to justify those who were raped. From the examples you gave, I think that you have a strong stance on what you feel about the topic. I also agree that there is a sense of movement due to the way in which the words are angled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment