Friday, January 15, 2016

Photoshop & The Human Figure


It is relief being able to use the spot healing brush to get rid of blemishes and spots on my skin that I am more insecure about. The patch tool is great because I can get rid of spots under my eyes that make me look more tired or if I have makeup under them. The dodge and burn tool is fun because I the contoured look and I like experimenting with it. I did not use the liquify tool.

I completely agree with this statement and it relates to the photoshop app in general. There is always something that you don't see or realize in an image or a person or anything in general. Things can always be changed and altered to be perceived in a different way. 

A positive enhancements would be the brightening of the eyes to stress them or a contour of the face to highlight certain areas and give the person a more defined look.

A negative alteration would be trying to make a person look slimmer on any part of the body, because they are not "skinny" enough. Or, trying to make a body part bigger because it is not big enough and doesn't fit the "standard". 


No comments:

Post a Comment